H.E. Mrs. Jasminder Kasturia, Ambassador of India to DPR Korea
Ambassador Jasminder Kasturia did her Post Graduate studies in Chinese Language & Literature from School of Languages and M.Phil from the Center of East Asian studies, School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. She has also studied in Beijing Language and Culture, University, Beijing, PRC.
She joined Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, in February 1988
1. Third Secretary, Embassy of India, Beijing
2. Deputy Secretary , East Asia Division, MEA
3. First Secretary, Embassy of India, Beijing
4. Counsellor, High Commission of India, London
5. Director, Indian Council for Cultural Relations, MEA, New Delhi
6. Ambassador of India to Pyongyang, DPR Korea
Ambassador Jasminder Kasturia has one son.