Agreement of Employment other than housemaids
List of Documents required for attestation of Employment Agreement in respect of domestic employees, other than Housemaids
- A letter from the employer intimating his desire to recruit a domestic employee, mentioning the (a) number of Indian employees working in his/her house, (b) whether any case has been lodged by any of his Indian employee is pending against the employer, and if so, the details, thereof and (c) whether any labour case is pending against any Indian employee, lodged by the employer and (d) if so the details thereof.
- Copy of the employer’s CPR.
- Copy of the employer’s Passport
- Copy of the employee’s passport.
- Copy of the Visa.
- Employment Agreement (as per specimen copy attached), neatly typed, on Stamp Paper. Handwritten Agreement will NOT be accepted, at any cost. Signature of the employer along with office stamp should be appended on all the pages of the Employment Contract.
- After the Embassy clears the Employment Agreement, please get the same attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Bahrain. Embassy will attest the Agreement only after attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Please bring original as well as two copies of the Employment Agreement, after getting the same attested from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Recruitment can be made through an authorized Manpower Recruitment Agency in India. In such cases, Demand Letter and Power of Attorney with name, contact address/ phone No./Fax No./e-mail ID and also the Registration No. of the Authorized Manpower Recruitment Agency in India, through which the recruitment is made, should invariably be quoted.
- If recruitment is made through an authorized Manpower Recruitment Agency in India, please mention in the Demand Letter, in addition to the hours of duty, occupation and salary, that other terms and conditions would be as per the Specimen Employment Agreement attached with the Demand Letter, which has been attested from the Embassy of India, Bahrain.
- MERELY COMPLETING ALL THE DOCUMENTATION DOES NOT AMOUNT TO AUTOMATIC ATTESTATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- EMBASSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON