IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VISA APPLICANTS
- With effect from June 17, 2013, Embassy of India, Tashkent has stopped accepting the old visa forms;
- Under the new system applicant is required to fill online application according to the instructions given on the link link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa and upload the digital photo.
- Take a printout of the filled-in form generated in pdf format, carry two copies of same photographs as uploaded on the online application form;
- It is MANDATORY to upload digital photograph on the visa application filled online as per parameters given at http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa (photo requirements). Application without uploaded photograph will be rejected;
- A printout of duly filled online form with photograph is to be signed by the applicant and presented in person at the Embassy along with requisite fees and all other required documents for issuance of visa;
- Invariably, presence of the applicant at the Embassy is required for providing Biometric Data;
- Separate visa form is required to be filled for each child travelling with the parent even when child’s name is included in the passport of the parent;
- The new visa stickers are issued without signature and stamp from the Embassy.
Visa applications are to be submitted in person at the Consular Section of the Embassy of India, Tashkent
Acceptance of Visa applications:
1000 - 1230 hrs on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Collection of Visas:
1630 – 1700 hrs on the date specified.
Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and designated holidays.
GENERAL REQUIRMENTS FOR ALL VISA CATIGORIES
All applicants seeking visa need to submit the following documents:
a) Visa Application forms duly completed in ENGLISH only
b) One recent colour photograph 2 inch by 2 inch as per parameters given on http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa (photo requirements).
c) Copies of relevant pages of International Passport including copies of previous Passports (if any) and previous Indian visas (if any)
d) Domestic Passport / Residence Permit
e) Taxpayer Identification Number (ENN number)
f) Confirmed Return Air Ticket
g) Other supporting documents depending on the kind of Visa applied for (you are required to carry originals of all documents attached with your application). Please see the relevant section below for further details.
A. TOURIST VISA
In addition to the above, the Applicant needs to provide Bank Statement, Employment Book, showing availability of sufficient money to support his/her stay in India, Identity Card, ticket booking.
For Third Country Nationals:
Third Country Nationals are also required to submit copy of Resident permit/visa issued by the Uzbekistan Government in addition to their International Passport
B. BUSINESS VISA
Business Visa applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to the documents mentioned in General requirements mentioned above:
a) Invitation from a Company/Firm in India.
b) Certificate of Registration of Company/Firm in India.
c) Acceptable proof of identity of Indian national who signs Invitation letter along with his authority letter
d) Local registration certificate (Guwohnama) of visa applicant
e) Copy of Rent Agreement of Business Premises/Kadaster
f) Airwaybill / Bill of lading
g) Bank statement of visa applicant
h) Copy of latest income tax returns/ Personal Income Tax Identification Number + Ticket booking
C. STUDENT VISA
Student Visa applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to the documents mentioned in General requirements mentioned above:
a) Proof of admission to recognized universities/institutions in India.
b) Accreditation Certificate of the Indian Institution/University
c) Details of the proposed education programme
d) Certificates of the education qualifications obtained duly attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan
e) Permission from the Parent/Guardian (with proof of guardianship), along with his/her Passport details
f) Proof of source of finance for the study in India.
Visa fee for students proposing to pursue study in YOGA, VEDIC CULTURE, INDIAN SYSTEM OF MUSIC, DANCE etc. may be ascertained from the Consular Section of the Embassy.
D. TRANSIT VISA (Copies of all papers are required)
Transit visas are also required to be obtained like other visas before departure for the purpose of direct transit to another country through India. Completed visa application form, confirmed air bookings, are required to be produced at the time of applying for transit visa. Duration of transit should not be more than three days.
E. MEDICAL VISA/MEDICAL ATTENDANT VISA
Patients desirous of specialized treatment can apply for a Medical Visa. A maximum of two Medical Attendants (Close Relatives like spouse, children, in-laws etc. with proof of relationship) are allowed to accompany the patient. The attendants need to apply for Medical Attendant Visa.
Medical Visa applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to the documents mentioned in General requirements mentioned above:
a) Invitation from established Indian Hospital indicating name, passport number of patient & attendants, if any, ailment, broad details of the treatment, estimated treatment duration and cost - to be sent directly to Embassy’s official contact particulars. The invitation is also to be appended with the visa application form
b) Patient’s medical history and supporting reports/documents of ailment with translation.
c) Bank statement to confirm solvency of Patient for full payment of treatment.
d) X-ray or other diagnostic examinations
e) Ticket booking.
F. VISA FOR MEMBERS OF SPORTS TEAMS (Apply for Entry Visa)
Sports Visa applicants are required to submit the following documents in addition to the documents mentioned in General requirements mentioned above:
a) Invitation from the authorised Sports Federation/Body in India.
b) Visa will be considered only after receipt of approval of the event by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of Government of India.
c) Letter from local Sports Ministry.
d) Air Ticket booking.
G. CONFERENCE VISA
Invitees of International Conferences and Seminars etc. held in India are required to submit the following documents in addition to those mentioned in General Information mentioned above:
a) Invitation from the organisation/firm/institution holding the conference/seminar/training etc. indicating duration & broad programme, hospitality if offered, name, passport number of invitee to be sent directly to Embassy’s official contact particulars. The invitation is also to be appended with the visa application form
b) Certificate of Registration of Company/Firm/Organisation in India, which is holding the event.
c) Clearance/Permission/Approval from relevant nodal Ministry/Agency/Body for holding stated event.
d) Proof of employment/Accreditation Certificate/relevant document to testify competence of visa applicant to attend stated event in India.
e) Bank statement of visa applicant in case visit is self-financed.
H. OTHER VISAS
Applicants seeking visas for Research, film shooting, visiting spouses/relatives of persons working/employed in India etc. are required to submit relevant supportive documents to prove the fact along with visa application forms. Consular Section may be contacted for further details. Other conditions for visa remain the same.
PROCESSING FEE (for Visa up to six months’ duration)
|Tourist Visa ||US $ 40 + US $3|
|Medical/Medical Attendant Visa ||US $ 80 + US $3|
|Transit Visa ||US $ 20 + US $3|
|Student Visa||US $ 75 + US $3|
|Entry Visa:||US $ 80 + US $3|
|Business Visa (Up to one year) ||US$ 120 + US $3|
|Conference Visa ||US $ 80 + US $3|
|Employment Visa||US $ 80 + US $3|
|Up to six months||US $ 80 + US $3|
|Tourist Visa||US $ 40 + US $ 3|
|Medical/Medical Attendant Visa||US $ 80 +US $ 3|
|Up to one year||US $120 + US $3|
Subject to the approval of competent authority, an additional emergency fee of US $35/- will be charged if:
(i) Visa has to be issued beyond office hours/on holidays;
(ii) date of appointment is preponed;
(iii) visa is issued the same day; and
(iv) date of appointment is preponed and visa is issued on the same day.
- Visa processing will commence after payment of fee. There will be no refund of visa fees in the event of non-issue of visa. Applicants are therefore requested to ensure that they provide all documents and details and carry all original documents for scrutiny at the Embassy.
- Applicants other than Uzbek Nationals may consult the Consular/Visa section to ascertain the Visa fee.
- An additional fee of US $ 3 will be levied on each Visa document as per Government instructions, as indicated alongside visa fee above.
- Applicants are advised to strictly adhere to the purpose for which visa is sought during their stay in India and avoid overstay.
Each visa application is considered on its merits and the Embassy may seek additional information at any stage during processing of the requests. Receipt of visa application and fees by the Embassy does not guarantee issue of visa. Visa may be declined without assigning any reason.