List of Documents required for attestation of Employment Agreement (other than Domestic Employees)
- Company Profile (on company’s letter head), containing (a) the field in which the company is engaged, (b) date of establishment of the company, (c) number of Indian employees working in the company, (d) whether any labour case, lodged by any Indian employee, is pending against the company, and if so, the details, thereof and (e) whether any labour case is pending against any Indian employee, if so the details thereof.
- Copy of Company’s CR.
- Employment Agreement (as per specimen copy attached), neatly typed, on Stamp Paper. Handwritten Agreement will NOT be accepted, at any cost. Signature of the employer along with office stamp should be appended on all the pages of the Employment Contract.
- Copy of the employee’s passport.
- Copy of the visa.
- If the signatory is other than the employer/CR owner, copies of his CPR and passport should be submitted, along with a copy of the Power of Attorney given by the CR owner.
- After the Embassy clears the Employment Agreement, please get the same attested from (i) Bahrain Chamber of Commerce & Industry and (ii) Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Bahrain. Embassy will attest the Agreement only after attestation from BCCI and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Please bring original as well as two copies of the Employment Agreement, after getting the same attested from BCCI and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Recruitment can be made through an authorized Manpower Recruitment Agency in India. In such cases, Demand Letter and Power of Attorney with name, contact address/ phone No./Fax No./e-mail ID and also the Registration No. of the Authorized Manpower Recruitment Agency in India, through which the recruitment is made, should invariably be quoted.
- If recruitment is made in bulk, please mention in the Demand Letter, in addition to the hours of duty, occupation and salary, that other terms and conditions would be as per the Specimen Employment Agreement attached with the Demand Letter, which has been attested from the Embassy of India, Bahrain.
- MERELY COMPLETING ALL THE DOCUMENTATION DOES NOT AMOUNT TO AUTOMATIC ATTESTATION OF THE AGREEMENT
- EMBASSY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY APPLICATION WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASON