The Embassy of India, Bahrain caters to the requirement of about 3.5 lakh Indian nationals residing in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Embassy has outsourced following services to M/s IVS Global Services Private Ltd, Bahrain:
For more information on above mentioned services, please visit M/s IVS Global Services Private Ltd, Bahrain’s office or website: ivsbahrain.com
As part of worldwide implementation of Passport Seva Project, the Global Passport Seva Program has been rolled out in Bahrain. Members of the Indian Community in Bahrain are advised to use the new portal https://embassy.passportindia.gov.in for availing Passport Services with effect from 20 March 2019.
Steps to apply for Passport Services online at https:IIembassy.passportindia.gov.in
Fee Schedule for Passport and Miscellaneous Services w.e.f. 1st October, 2012 is as follows:
1. Fee mentioned is as prescribed by the Government of India and is subject to change without prior notice. The applicable fee will be informed to the applicant at the counter at the time of acceptance of documents.
2. Reference cases relate to passports issued by Passport Offices in India and Indian Embassies/High Commissions/Consulates other than Embassy of India, Bahrain
3. Cases requiring reference will be serviced upon receipt of clearance from the concerned Passport office in India/Indian Missions and Posts abroad. Service will be rendered after 30 days from the date of issue of the Embassy's communication if no reply is received within this time.
4. Recent 2" X 2" size frontal view color photograph(s) taken against white background without coloured/dark glasses and without uniform will be accepted. Please do not staple the photo nor sign across it.
5. Passport Service Form and Personal Particulars Form as also certain commonly required affidavits are available in the Embassy or can be downloaded from the website.
6. For change of address the following document(s) may be submitted (any two proof):