Indian Nationals can apply at the High Commission of India for re-issue of passport, if their passport has less than one-year of validity or if the pages in the passport are exhausted or if there is any change in personal particulars. Procedure:
Supporting Documents required:
- Current passport (original) along with photocopies of first page, last page, visa page and the valid Work Permit (original) and copy.
- Recent color photograph (Click here) to view photo specifications)
- Employer certificate (latest in English) mentioning the passport No and present residential address.
- If any change needed in the Personal information in Passport (except change of date of birth), then submit documentary proof of the same (also refer to the section on Change in Personal Particulars, https://hci.gov.in/male/?2893
- In case of minors (below age of 18 years) parent’s consent in Annexure-C or Annexure-D as is appropriate.
|Ordinary Passport booklet (36 pages) ||MVR 1195/-|
|Jumbo Passport booklet (60 pages) ||MVR 1580/-|
|For minors below 15 yrs ||MVR 810/-|
Processing time : 30 days Note 1. The completed online application may be submitted at the High Commission counter on any working day (Sunday to Thursday) between 0930 hours to 1200 hours. No Prior appointment is required. 2. The Applicant has to come in person to submit the application form and to collect the new passport.