Publicity of Indywood Film Festival (24-27 September 2016 at Hyderabad) inviting foreign participation
With support of Government of Telangana, All Lights Film Society (ALFS) is going to organise 2nd edition of “INDYWOOD Film Carnival” at Ramoji Rao Film City Hyderabad from 24-27 September 2016. The Carnival is expected to be attended by more than 100,000 visitors and foreign delegates from more than 100 countries.
2. As part of the Carnival, a trade market, Indywood Film Market (IFM) will also be organised featuring participation of over 200 exhibitors, 2000 marketing delegates from around the world. The market will feature Buyer Seller meets, panel discussions, networking sessions, product launches, film business awards etc. IFM will provide an excellent opportunity for foreign film industry professionals, marketing companies to explore huge potential of Indian film market, meet film equipment manufacturers, film distributors, producers, professionals, traders from Indian film industry and explore joint production of films. The foreign tourism board can participate to pitch for Indian films to be shot at foreign tourist locations in their respective countries. The carnival’s talent hunt will help identify young talents from various countries.
3. More information can be accessed from the carnival website http://www.indywood.co.in/. Relevant links for participants’ registration are given below:
1. Film Market exhibitor registration link :- http://ifm.co.in/booth-registration
2. Film Market delegate link:- http://ifm.co.in/delegateregistration
3. Film Festival delegate link:- http://aliiff.com/registration
4. Film submission link:- https://filmfreeway.com/festival/aliiff
5. Film & Business award nomination link:- http://ifm.co.in/award-category
The Mission/Posts may share the database of potential participants for sending direct invitations by the organisers. For any other query the following people may be contacted:
1. Mr. Shyam Kurup, Director
2. Ms.Lakshmi Atul, Chief Operating Officer
3. Mr Hari Kumar, Event Coordinator