Commercial Representatives from US(ED)
14th Higher Education Summit, 2018, a Global Conference and Exhibition being jointly organised by the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, GoI, Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) and Service Export Promotion Council (SEPC) from October, 31 to November 1, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
2. The event has support of Ministry of Human Resource Development and Educational Consultants, India Limited. This mega-event has been instrumental in projecting India as an Educational Hub and enhancing opportunities for international collaboration in higher education.
3. The event will feature a Reverse Buyer-Seller Meet (RBSM), in which about 300 delegates from Africa, Middle East, CIS, Asia (including SAARC) and other potential regions have been invited to participate in B2B and B2G meetings.
4. The delegates will be provided complementary economy class two-way air fare (upto USD 700), three night hotel accomodation with breakfast, airport pick-up and drop, daily transfer between Exhibition venue and hotel.
5. All the Missions/ Posts are requested to disseminate the information pertaining to the event among the higher education fraternity and related education associations in these countries. The event banner may be displayed on the Missions' website and hyperlinked to Higher Education Summit, 2018 website (http://www.ficci-hes.com/)
4. Missions may also facilitate visa to participants as per rules.
6. Requisite documents are attached. Other details of the event are available at www.ficci-hes.com.