Notice Inviting Quotations for Hiring of Hotel Services in Delhi
December 5, 2018
1st Annual India Fellowship Programme on Disarmament and International Security
Notice Inviting Quotations for Hiring of Hotel Services in DELHI
The Foreign Service Institute of the Ministry of External Affairs is organising in New Delhi training of 30 foreign diplomats from different countries from January 14 – February 1, 2019.
2. In this regard, quotations are invited from 5 star hotels empanelled with Ministry of External Affairs (Protocol Division) for booking of 30 single rooms in DELHI from January 12 – February 3, 2019 , in the following format:
3. The Basic Charge per Night in the above format will be inclusive of the following:
4. Except on weekends and closed holidays, charges of lunch taken by diplomats at the hotel on any other day such as 1-2 days before the beginning and after the completion of the course, or days they are taken ill, will be reimbursed by FSI. To this end hotels may quote in the following format subject to a maximum rate of Rs.950/- per head:
5. Besides facilities stated in para 3 above the hotel may provide other complimentary facilities as it normally does for hotel guests. Non-complimentary facilities used by guests such as telephone calls, mini bar, car/taxi hire, juice/soft drinks/mineral water at restaurant etc, would be paid by the guest themselves. Broad guidelines describing the do’s and don’ts should be handed over to each diplomat on arrival and a copy placed in every room.
6. The contact details of the doctor on call duty will be shared with the diplomats as well as with FSI on the day of check-in of diplomats.
7. The quotations must be submitted before 1600 hrs on December 17, 2018 by dropping it in the Tender Box at Foreign Service Institute, Baba Gangnath Marg (Near Ber Sarai Market), New Delhi-110067 duly superscribed with “Quotations for Hiring of Hotel Services in DELHI from January 12 – February 3, 2019 under the 1st Annual India Fellowship Programme on Disarmament and International Security.
8. Representatives of the hotels may attend the proceedings of the opening of the quotations at Foreign Service Institute at1600 hrs on December 17, 2018.