EMBASSY OF INDIA, HARARE
All foreign nationals entering India are required to possess a valid international travel document in the form of a national passport with a valid visa obtained from an Indian Mission or Post abroad.
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through Online application link , in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
The duly signed physical copy of the application form completed in all respect and submitted succesfully, is to be submitted at the concerned Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) or directly to Indian Mission/ Post, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents. The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be seen at Instructions for Online Visa Application. Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.
The status of Visa Application can be seen on the link for Visa Enquiry.
The applicants are also requested to visit website of the Indian Mission concerned for detailed information about Indian visa.
Important Technical Information for Online Visa application
1. This site is best viewed in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer (Windows) version 9.0 and above.
2. The applicant must also have Adobe Acrobat Reader version 7.0 or higher installed on your PC in order to download and print the completed application form.
3. The applicant should use either an Ink-Jet or Laser printer to print the completed Visa Application forms once submitted online.
4. Once the form is filled and submitted, it is requested to submit the signed physical copy of online application form along with the supporting documents and the passport to the concerned Indian Mission on the scheduled appointment date.
A. Online application form:
1. This application form is meant for those foreigners who are applying for visa from outside India.
2. Each online application form is meant for one person only. Separate application has to be filed for each applicant.
3. Furnish information exactly in the manner asked for in the forms, especially the names, address and date of birth.
4. Applicants are required to verify the application details before submitting the online application. They have an option to save the online application form, in case it is not to be submitted.
5. Once the online application form is submitted by the applicant, then further modifications are not allowed. Hence applicants are requested to check and validate the details before submitting the online application form.
6. Applicants are requested to keep the Application Id (generated automatically after the submission of online form) for further communications.
B. Appointment Scheduling:
1. Applicant can schedule the appointment as per his/ her convenience with the concerned Indian Mission.
2. Each applicant to schedule a separate appointment with the Indian Mission
C. Process for filling up online application form:
1. Applicant shall access the Visa Application system online through the following link: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/.
2. Applicant visits the above mentioned web link and selects the Indian Mission from where he intends to apply for the Visa from the tab “Select Mission”.
3. Applicant fills the application on-line as per the forms standardized by the Ministry.
4. After filling the form and submitting it, the system shall automatically generate a Application Id. Applicants are requested to keep this Application Id for further communications with the concerned Indian Mission.
5. System will automatically ask the Applicant for the following confirmation: “Select ‘Yes’ if the applicant want to seek appointment and make payment online or ‘No’ if the applicant just want to print the submitted application form.”
6. If the applicant response is “No”, then it is requested by the applicant to take the print out of the submitted online application form and approach the concerned Indian Mission for submission of the online form along with supporting documents.
7. In case the facility of Appointment Scheduling and e-Payment is not available for the concerned Indian mission, then applicant has to take the printout of the online application form and visit the concerned Indian Mission to submit the same along with supporting documents and make the payment.
* The e-payment facility is not available for all the Indian Missions abroad. Wherever the said facility is not available, it is requested to kindly submit the application submission fees to either the out sourcing agency or to the Mission directly along with the supporting documents
ONLINE VISA APPLICATION
All Individual visa seekers are requested to apply for the Indian Visa through online application link. Or can apply by typing the URL: http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/ in the address bar of web browser, in order to make an application for getting the Indian visa.
In either case, no hand written application form will be accepted by any of the Indian Mission/ Post, where-ever online Visa facility has been implemented.
The application form completed in all respect and submitted successfully, is to be submitted directly to Indian Embassy, on the scheduled date of interview along with the requisite supporting documents.
The instructions for filling the form and scheduling the appointment can be referred at Instructions for Online Visa Application.
Important technical information for filling online Indian visa application can be referred at Technical Instructions.
If you have already applied online for Indian Visa online and want to know the status of your application, please follow the link for Visa Enquiry.
Further details / description shall be available on the Visa Enquiry page.