e-Tourist Visa (eTV) Scheme
e-Tourist Visa (eTV) Scheme is available for holders of passport of following countries Australia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Fiji, Finland, Germany, Guyana, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Myanmar, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Republic of Korea,
Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Tuvalu, UAE, Ukraine, USA, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
- International Travelers whose sole objective of visiting India is recreation, sightseeing, casual visit to meet friends or relatives, short duration medical treatment or casual business visit.
- Passport should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- International Travelers should have return ticket or onward journey ticket, with sufficient money to spend during his/her stay in India.
- International Travelers having Pakistani Passport or Pakistani origin may please apply for regular Visa at Indian Mission.
- Not available to Diplomatic/Official Passport Holders.
- Not available to individuals endorsed on Parent’s/Spouse’s Passport i.e. each individual should have a separate passport.
- Not available to International Travel Document Holders.
A citizen from the above-named countries who wants to come to India for purposes other than as mentioned above or for a longer duration should be granted a visa of the appropriate category by the Indian Mission / Post concerned.
A Tourist Visa-on-Arrival will be valid for entry and stay in India within the period of its validity subject to the conditions specified. The Immigration officer may grant single entry Tourist Visa-on-Arrival valid up to 30 days to the nationals of Finland, Japan, Luxembourg, New Zealand, Singapore, Cambodia, Vietnam, Philippines, Laos, Indonesia or Myanmar. Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be non-extendable and non-convertible.
The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival will be provided only at designated international airports namely, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Trivandrum, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kochi Airports and NOT at any other Immigration Check Post (ICP).
Fee for Tourist Visa-on-Arrival
A fee of Indian Rupees equivalent to US $ 60/- per passenger (including children), will be charged from each foreigner for the grant of a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival.
The visitors are required to fill a Visa application Form available at :
For updated information PLEASE CHECK website http://mha.nic.in/